Dividend Policy of Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A.
In accordance with the declaration included in the Prospectus of 10 April 2015, the Management Board of Wirtualna Polska Holding S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter also referred to as WPH S.A. or the Issuer) on December 20, 2016. passed the Dividend Policy:
1. Subject to point 2, the Management Board of Wirtualna Polska Holding SA will apply to the General Meeting for payment of a dividend of more than PLN 1 per share, however, no more than 70% of the consolidated net profit of the Issuer's Capital Group shown in the financial statements for the given financial year.
2. The Management Board of WPH S.A. recommending the payment of dividends by WPH S.A. each time he will take into consideration important factors, in particular:
- current financial situation of the Issuer's Capital Group,
- investment plans of the Issuer's Capital Group,
- potential acquisition targets of companies being part of the Issuer's Capital Group,
- expected level of free cash in WPH S.A. in the financial year in which the payment of the dividend is due.
3. The dividend policy is applicable starting from the division of the consolidated net profit of the Capital Group of the Issuer for the financial year ended on 31 December 2016.
Decision on dividend payment by WPH S.A. is taken by the General Meeting.
ul. Jutrzenki 137 A
tel.: +48 22 57 67 900
fax: +48 22 57 67 901